The Ongoing Payroll Challenges
Payroll can be one of the greatest challenges for small businesses, particularly when they have to deal with complex Fair Work Awards.
Australian Payroll legislation is one of the most complex in the world. This makes Payroll a very difficult task for small businesses to manage, with tax rates, pay conditions, and laws continuously changing.
At Evolution Cloud Accounting, we specialise in all aspects of Payroll, including Awards, Leave entitlements, Superannuation, termination pays and Single Touch Payroll. We are registered BAS agents and accredited partners with the Australian Payroll Association.
Our experience is not just limited to standard Payroll practices. It extends to the intricate components of Employment Termination, including ETPs (Employment Termination Payments) and redundancies, all the way to the End of Payroll Year tasks.
We are fully committed to supporting your business and ensuring you are compliant with both Fair Work regulations and Single Touch Payroll to relieve you from the stress of Payroll compliance.
Our Payroll & STP Services
As your bookkeepers, we will review your current payroll process and provide you with expert advice to ensure best practices are established for your business.
We will process your payroll, email payslips to your employees and lodge the Single Touch Payroll events to the ATO.
Finally, we will make sure your Superannuation is paid regularly, whilst keeping an eye on your Cash Flow.
In detail, our Payroll Services include:
- Setting up your Payroll system, in line with National Employment Standards;
- Managing your employee pay rates based on your Industry Award;
- Processing pay runs and issuing payslips;
- Managing holiday and sick leave entitlement balances;
- Submitting Single Touch Payroll events to the ATO;
- Preparing Superannuation payments and reports;
- Estimating your Workers’ Compensation policy;
- Submitting annual Single Touch Payroll Final Declarations to the ATO;
- Lodging your State Payroll Tax declarations;
- Lodging your Taxable Payments Annual Report to the ATO.
Our Bookkeeping Packages
Top to Bottom
The Top to Bottom package is designed for those businesses who wish to delegate their bookkeeping tasks to a professional.
We can manage all your Bank Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Payroll, Monthly and Quarterly BAS.
We will keep you appraised at all stages of your financial situation with regular reports and advice.
We work with the latest technology and have streamlined workflows to ensure that all of these tasks are completed as smoothly as possible, with minimal time and input required on your part.
Peace Of Mind
The Peace of Mind package is designed for those businesses who wish to manage the bulk of their bookkeeping tasks in house.
However, they require the assistance of a professional to ensure their BAS is lodged correctly, including:
– Receivables & Payable Reconciliation;
– GST & PAYG-W Reconciliation;
– BAS Review / Lodgement;
– Reconciliation of the ATO Account;
– Quarterly Management Reports.
The Tough Bits
The Tough Bits package is designed for those businesses who wish to manage the bulk of their bookkeeping tasks in-house.
However, they require the expertise of a professional when they need to deal with complex bookkeeping tasks, such as:
– Purchases of Fixed Assets subject to finance
(Vehicles and Plant & Equipment);
– Complex Payroll Terminations
(Redundancies and Employment Termination Payments);
– End of Payroll Year Tasks
(Payment Summaries and Taxable Payments Annual Reports).